Brian & Fiona in Indonesia

Hi there !! This is our 2nd blog as our 1st one went down the drain. Some techinical issues that could not be solved. Our entire site got wiped out. We had to locate our blog here instead. This blog will not be as fanciful as our first (with it being free, who can complain?) but it will continue to be a window into our lives here in Indonesia. Take care. :)

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fiona's Craft Blog


Don't forget to check out Fiona's craft blog where she'll post all her wonderful and quirky creations that she churns out on her trusty Singer Sewing machine. It's called Table Calender. :)

www.tablecalender.blogspot.com

It's a girl thing lah :) But guys also can check it out, you won't grow breasts from looking at it. :)

And since we are at this topic, perhaps I can have a show of hands to see who will be interested if I were to have another blog just for the guys? I'll post nice thongs ... erhmm ... I mean ... things that guys love to see. :) Hee hee hee :)

Just kidding lah. Later I kenna "Hammer" when I get back home. :) Nice thought though. :)


Cheers
Brian Ong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home